Didactic and professional competence form the basis for the quality of our training courses and workshops. They arise from the long-standing experience of our trainers both with software trainings in general and the practical requirements of MuseumPlus users in their daily work.
We offer our training courses and workshops as in-house events and tailor-made to your individual needs. This also covers challenging subject areas such as restoration, exhibition planning, processing of lending, administration or reporting in a competent and practice-oriented manner.
In the following, we have compiled typical contents of our training courses and workshops for different target groups. The selection, sequence and accentuation of individual themes can be adapted to your individual requirements at any time.
Obtain general and specific information on all basic areas concerning the usage of MuseumPlus Classic
- Introduction to the use of MuseumPlus
- Research, export and printing
- Exhibition planning and lending
- Address management
- Event management
- Management of photos and media data
Acquire general and special knowledge for the content-related administration of MuseumPlus.
- User administration and rights management
- Configure and customize MuseumPlus
- Metadata maintenance (word lists, thesauri and keywords)
- Creation of lists, reports and exports
The most important arguments for our MuseumPlus trainings and workshops
- comprehensive competence
- individual design
- favorable conditions
- integrated advice on BeeCollect functions
Are you interested in further information?
We are happy to help:
- On the phone under +49 30 765 83 863
- Per email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!