The Responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Deutschländer, Lock und Wurdack GbR
Storkower Str. 113
Deutschland / Germany
Definition of terms
Personal information is information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as, for example:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP adresse
- Browser settings
An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identification number or to one or more special characteristics that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Sensitive information is personal information which by its very nature is particularly sensitive to fundamental rights and freedoms, for example:
- Ethnic background
- State of health
- Religious, political or philosophical convictions
We ask that you do not disclose any sensitive information to us.
Rights of the data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
All information requests or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to datenschutz[at]solvatec.com or by post to SOLVATEC creative software_webdesign_arts Deutschländer, Lock und Wurdack GbR, Storkower Str. 113, 10407 Berlin.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint, you can always contact the regulatory authority responsible for you. Your competent supervisory authority depends on your state of residence, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) and their addresses can be found at:
Data security: Technical and organisational measures
We take appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures in an effort to protect personal data in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data protection laws. Our measures are adapted to the current state of the art. Unfortunately, data transfers over the Internet or data storage systems are never 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this,
- processing is necessary to fulfill a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.